Our Commitment to You:
BoutiqueofLeathers.com is privately owned and operated (referred to herein as "BoutiqueofLeathers.com", "we" or "us"). This site may, from time to time, contain links to other sites. Although we make every effort to ensure that such links are from reputable sources that respect your privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before submitting any personal information.
- What kind of information is collected during your use of the BoutiqueofLeathers.com site;
- How we use this information;
- How we may share this information;
- How we protect your information;
- How we handle cookies; and
- How you may contact our privacy officer with any concerns.
What Information Do We Collect?
In accordance with the relevant privacy legislation in Canada, we limit our collection of personal information to those details necessary to complete the relevant transaction with you. Your knowledge and consent (which may be given expressly or impliedly by your conduct) are required for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
BoutiqueofLeathers.com may ask you to provide personal information in the following circumstances:
- Online shopping: when you establish or update an account or make a purchase online you will be asked for certain information in order for us to process your request;
- Membership & Accounts: when you become a member of BoutiqueofLeathers.com you will be asked to set up an account which will contain certain information about you;
- Contests & Surveys: in order to properly administer our contests and select a valid winner, we require certain personal information to be provided. Similarly, we require some basic information upon the completion of a survey to verify the results;
- Information submitted: when you submit things such as product reviews, stories, related photos or video;
- Contact us: any time you contact our customer service department your name, contact information and details regarding your issue are logged;
- Sponsorship/Donations, Marketing, Human Resources, Promotions, General Enquiries and others not mentioned.
How Do We Use The Information That We Collect?
At BoutiqueofLeathers.com we use the personal information that we collect from you only for the purposes outlined to you upon collection.
Your personal information may be used by BoutiqueofLeathers.com, its agents and service providers for:
- Administration: to administer and enhance your guest and / or customer relationship with us, including to administer accounts, facilitate deliveries, administer our customer service centre, make and receive payments and fulfill contractual obligations;
- Customer Needs: to understand your needs and preferences and respond to your requests which will allow us to tailor our offerings to you. This may include use for statistical analysis;
- Communication: to communicate with you about products, services, special offerings and events or programs offered by BoutiqueofLeathers.com or its marketing partners that may be of interest to you;
- Promotions: to conduct surveys, contests and promotions;
- Inappropriate Behavior: to detect and protect BoutiqueofLeathers.com and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal activity;
- Legal and Corporate use: to comply with BoutiqueofLeathers.com audit requirements and to audit compliance with laws, BoutiqueofLeathers.com corporate policies, procedures and contractual obligations. We may also use this information to respond to all administrative and legal proceedings or to protect our rights, property or safety of the Company, affiliates, service providers, customers or otherwise; and
- Other: for any other purpose for which you consent.
We will not retain your personal information any longer than is required to fulfill the business purpose for which you provided the information or as required by law. Further, only those employees or third parties who require your personal information in the performance of their duties will have access to your personal information.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Certain information will also be held at the head office of Boutique of Leathers/Open Road a division of Lammle’s Western Wear Ltd. located at 12012 44 St. SE, Calgary, Alberta.
How Will We Share The Information That We Collect?
We do not license, sell or provide your personal information to any third party unless required or permitted by law.
Credit Card Processing: we use Moneris Solutions to process credit card information entered by a customer on BoutiqueofLeathers.com. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purpose;
Marketing and Promotions: we may engage certain parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers to existing customers or members of BoutiqueofLeathers.com who have agreed to accept such promotional material.
Additional relationship: BoutiqueofLeathers.com may engage other third parties to assist in such services as fulfillment, shipping, customer service, product customization, user reviews, gift cards, order processing, fraud protection and data services. These parties will only have that information necessary and will be restricted in their use of such information, whether contractually or otherwise, to those purposes identified by BoutiqueofLeathers.com.
If Boutique of Leathers/Open Road a division of Lammle’s Western Wear Ltd. is acquired or merged with another company, some or all of the personal information collected about you will be shared with this entity as well as retained by Boutique of Leather/Open Road a division of Lammle’s Western Wear Ltd.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We realize that our customers are entrusting their personal information to us. This trust is of the utmost importance to us. We maintain several safeguards to ensure that, to the best of our abilities, your information is protected. Some of these measures include restricted access, passwords, encryption, and employee training consistent with industry standard security measures.
Unfortunately, as with all internet use, despite our efforts there is always the risk that a third party may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the complete security of any information you transmit and you transmit all information at your own risk.
How Do We Handle Cookies?
If you are a registered user you may update your account, including your preferences for receiving promotional materials, at any time by logging into your account.
Marketing Web Manager
Boutique of Leathers/Open Road
12012 - 44 Street SE
Fax: (403) 252 3341
Or at email@example.com